19.非常感谢您的建议,我去叫我的经理过来。
Thanks for your suggestions, I’ll call my manager here.
20.您可以签房帐,当您离店买单时,会在前台见到这个帐单。
You can sign the bill to your room. And you can meet this bill when you check out at the front desk.
21.对不起,我马上为您收拾这张桌子。您要不先从自助餐台上取食物?
I’m sorry, I will clean this table immediately. Could you take some dish on the buffet first, then back to this table.
22.非常抱歉,这里出了点差错,向您道歉。
I’m terribly, sir, there could have some mistake. I do apologize.
23.让您久等了,这是您要的英式芥末。
Sorry to kept you waiting, here’s your English mustard.
24.您的帐要一起结还是分开呢?
Would you like your bill one check or separate check?
25.这是您的发票和零钱。
Here is your change and your receipt/invoice.
26.您在这里签名,签上您的正楷名字,好吗?
Could you please sign here, and sign your print name?
27.恐怕您的孩子要付全价了。这里六岁以下的儿童免费。
I’m afraid your child will be full pay. Because the child is below 6 years age can be free pay.
28.您的小孩未满12岁,他只需付半价。
Your child is below 12 years age , so he can pay half price.
29. 您不需要等了。您的煎蛋好了后,我帮您送过去。
You couldn’t need wait here, I can bring it to your table when your egg is ready.
30. 您是团队客人还是零点客人呢?
Excuse me, are you tour group guest or individuals?
31.您不用担心,我们的鲜榨果汁是百分之百鲜榨的。
You don’t worry about it, Our fresh juice is one hundred percent fresh squeezed.
32. 我点半份意式面条作为我的主食,要干一点不要太多水在里边。
I order half portion spaghetti as my main course, I prefer spaghetti dried to the much water inside.
33. 我的配餐面包一定要加热。
The bread come with my main dish must be warmed up.