Entering the Guestroom(UK STANDARD)
Procedures
Step1
Check the room status.
检查房屋状态
Step2
Check for a ‘Do Not Disturb’ sign. Do not knock if a sign is on the door.
检查有无‘请勿打扰’的标牌。如果有,不要敲门。
Step3
Announce presence. Knock firmly and say ‘Housekeeping’. Do not use a key to knock on the door.
通知客人,沉稳地敲门并通报‘客房服务’。不能用钥匙敲门。
Step4
Wait for a response. If you do not hear an answer, knock again and repeat ‘Housekeeping’.
等待答复,如果没有回答,重复步骤3。
Step5
Wait a second time for a response. If you still do not receive an answer open the door slightly and repeat ‘Housekeeping’.
再次等待答复。如果仍旧没有回答,轻轻的开门并通报‘客房服务’。
Step6
If the guest is asleep or in the bathroom, leave quietly and close the door.
如果客人正在睡觉或在浴室,安静离开并关上门。
Step7
If the guest is awake but dressing, excuse yourself, leave, and close the door.
如果客人刚醒,没有或正在穿衣,立即道歉,离开并关门。
Step8
If the guest answers your knock, ask when you may clean the room.
如果客人回应,向客人询问可以进行客房服务的时间。
Step9
In the room is unoccupied, position your cart in front of the door and leave the door open. Begin cleaning.
如果房间没人,将服务车停在门前,保持房门打开。开始客房清洁。
Step10
If the guest returns while you are cleaning, offer to finish later. Ask to see the guest’s room key to verify that the key and room numbers match.
如果中途客人返回,停止工作,询问可以服务的时间并准备离开。(一般视情况而定)。
离开前,要求客人出示与客房号相符的钥匙卡。