Reserving A Room 保留房间
-I'm going to visit the South.I'll be back in half a month.Can this room be reserved for me?
-我要去南方访问,半个月之后才能回来,房间可以保留吗?
-Certainly.But you have to pay the rent as usual.
-当然可以,不过你得照常付房租。
-Have you any luggage room?-有行李间没有?
-Sorry,we haven't.-对不起,没有。
-Well,I have to keep the room then.I have quite a few pieces of luggage.
-那么我只好保留房间了,我有不少行李呢。
-When are you leaving?By plane or by train?-你什么时候动身?乘飞机还是乘火车。
-Early tomorrow morning.By plane.-明天一早,乘飞机。
-Thank you for your help during my stay here.-我在这里期间多承你们帮助,非常感谢。
-Don't mention it.When shall I call you?-那没什么。我明天几点叫你?
-Not later than 5 o'clock.I'll leave here at half past five.By the way,what is the weather like in the South now?
-五点以前。我在五点半离开这里。对了,现在南方天气怎么样?
-I think you'll like it.-我想你会喜欢的。
-I hope so.Goobdye.(Knocking at the door.)-但愿如此,再见!(敲门)
-Get up,please.It's time.-请起床,到时间了。
-What time is it?-几点了?
-It's five o'clock.-五点。
-OK.Thank you.-好,谢谢。
-Goodbye and bon voyage.-再见,祝你一路平安